• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Your rabbits favourite toys?

Rachel89

Mama Doe
I'm intruiged, mine tend to get fed up after a while of a toy and planning on getting quite a lot and rotateing them around the mob.
So what does everyones buns enjoy the most? :D

The "ruddy" jingle ball!! All night that is ALL I hear!!!! He also plays with paper (wedding magazines are his favourite followed by the Telegraph). He doesn't like wooden chews but most the time we have willow balls for him...which he LOVES!! Apple branches are a favourite too.

Our 3 like nothing better than an old cardboard box, followed by loo rolls stuffed with their favourite hay, an old yellow pages to rip to shreds, Burns Willow Sticks, and their baby shape sorter

cardboard box. cant see why they love it so much, but they do.

they do a lot of rearranging...today, the tunnel leads straight into the carrier, and the small jumping basket is suspiciously close to the corner of the playpen where the hay is kept. all rattles and similar toys have been placed in that corner too, including jingly balls. something is afoot, mark my words!

Buttons like his rattle ball he throws that about but im sure sometimes that to get my attention. He loves card board boxes and news paper.

Pipkin's favourite is a loo roll tube -_- his second favourite is his cardboard chube which is basically just a giant loo roll tube.. XD I buy him so many nice things and he just turns his nose up!

I haven't worked out Ruby's favourite yet. At the moment it seems to be the litter tray. She keeps tipping it over o.0

I'm intruiged, mine tend to get fed up after a while of a toy and planning on getting quite a lot and rotateing them around the mob.
So what does everyones buns enjoy the most? :D

Forsythia (I think that's how you spell it) branches are a fave of my bunnies :) Fresh out of my grandmas garden ;)

And anything made of card or wood. I used to seperate old phone books, they love to shred them. Toilet roll tubes also come in handy a lot :lol: Once they worked out how to use the treat ball, they sometimes had a go with that. I've noticed Jez likes to carry things round in his mouth too. Things he's not allowed though, of course :roll:

Plastic baby keys!

I got them at the dollar store, and Eddison is definitely a tossing kind of bun!

I think you have to find out your bun's play preferences! Is he a ******? digger? chewer? Gotta specialize! :lol:

Pampered Piggies willow balls stuffed with marigold or their tunnel.

mine seem to like the stuffed willow ball best too i'm sure its because they like to see the look on my face when is all over the place. how do they get so much stuff in one willow ball :roll:

aussie toys

my bigger rabs dont like to play muchbut my smaller kid does play with an assortment of things
toilet rolls filled with hay
cat toys
towels(hide and seek)
small boxes filled with treats ~ dates, dried fruit, saltunas
also hide food in boxes of straw for them to find
books to shred
chew on wooden spoons
little plastic step to sit on
they have fun!!!!!

Lola loves newspaper,magazines,cardboard boxes and her willow ball!
Maximus loves his tent,his pink bunny;), his big brocolli chew and kitchen/toilet cardboard rolls.
Brian loves his carrot rattle and his jingle bell and his cage...
Lenny loves ..going behind the tv to eat the wires! and his teddy...:lol:

:love:

Back