• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Good websites to bulk order from?

Rachel89

Mama Doe
After the hassle with simplyk9 I'm looking for another website which I can bulk order from that isn't going to cost the earth. Does anyone know any good ones? :)

I shall be buying hay from:

http://www.animalmagicpetsupplies.co.uk

from now on,

with other hay and some of the treats I used to get from SK9 such as Fengreek Crunchies and Herbs Plus, Carrotys etc from The Hay Experts... and other goodies that SK9 didn't do, such as grass seeds and sooo much more!

i ordered from animal pet magic on sunday and it arrived yesterday....... at 8.30 at night!!!!:shock: couldn't believe it was all tucked up in bed! other than that a nice fast delievery! :lol:

lynne's animal magic is great we have had a few orders from them and the customer service is second to none :} Plus all with a personl delivery too.What more can u ask for x

i ordered from animal pet magic on sunday and it arrived yesterday....... at 8.30 at night!!!!:shock: couldn't believe it was all tucked up in bed! other than that a nice fast delievery! :lol:

8.30 at night:shock: Crikey sorry Shannon, We were led to beleive the latest delivery was 8pm, can only assume they had been running late and didn't want to keep you waiting another day. Glad you got your goodies though:D

Originaly posted by Tickles - lynne's animal magic is great we have had a few orders from them and the customer service is second to none :} Plus all with a personl delivery too.What more can u ask for x

Can I just add it will depend where you live as to if we deliver ourselves or use a courier, also Hubby Steve owns the business and we run it together so dont want him left out on any recognition of what we do:D

do you have a car or do you have to order online? If you can pick up in bulk then look at Batleys or other cash and carries or you local horse feed merchant for bulk food. Some of the cash and carries also do bulk toys.

Back