• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

He is driving me MAD MAD MAD!!!

Graeme27Uk

Warren Scout
Our buck Rufus is an on-going saga of bunniness...

He is still producing caecatrophs and he is doing it always in the same patch of the room. Already discussed the excess caec's on another post so he is now on a strict diet.

However, he knows where the litter trays are and does occassionally use them but he STILL poos everywhere!!!

The other bunnies who are older and have been neutered are very clean and there are no issues.

We still have to get Rufus castrated when his bits get big enough, but will that help with his toileting as well????

It is driving me mad!!!

Yep mine were awful before they were done, pop the poos in the litter tray as he does them when you can to get him to understand thats where they are done! How much pellets are you giving him now?

I have a bonded male/female paid who live next to a single male bun. All are neutered. My pair insist on pooing EVERYWHERE constantly!! It drives me nuts as both are actually litter trained - not that you'd believe it to look at the shed floor when I get home in an evening! :roll: I think with mine it's territorial due to Dude living next door (the shed is split in 2).

I'm in the middle of doing the garden to get a second shed to house Dude and potential wifey-bun, so hopefully this should calm my pair down. They also have little tussles every now and then (like last night :roll:) so again I'm hoping the new shed will be the answer.

At least yours as are inside where no-one else can see...my neighbours must think I never clean my buns out as when the shed door is open during the day, all you can see is poop!!! :oops:

Good luck with yours

Back