• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Shocking ad in local paper!

devoted2buns

Mama Doe
Rabbit, Male - Rabbit white with a grey dot. Very friendly, being sold due to reproduction and in need of separation. £10

do you want their number?

Better not. I do tend to get myself in trouble a lot that way. People just don't appreciate being given advice from people who know what they are talking about. Knowing my luck they would get my number traced and do me for harrassment or something.

Better not. I do tend to get myself in trouble a lot that way. People just don't appreciate being given advice from people who know what they are talking about. Knowing my luck they would get my number traced and do me for harrassment or something.

:lol: I'm not good at confrontations otherwise i'd tell them.

:lol: I'm not good at confrontations otherwise i'd tell them.

I'm all too good at telling people what they should be doing bunny wise which is why there was a nasty message on freecycle last week aimed at me. Told a lady looking for a hutch because she couldn't afford one and her son wanted a rabbit for his birthday that if she couldn't afford the hutch she couldn't afford a pair of rabbits. She went ahead and got a hutch and single bun from freecycle anyway.

It's not the worst thing ever - at least they're trying to stop the breeding. Plenty of people aren't aware it's possible to neuter small animals.

Back