• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

OH God, please, please we need vibes for Timmy/ The vibes worked/ He's home

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
I am in such a state, I think the crazy bunny has finally done it and I don't think he is going to pull this time :cry::cry:

Sorry I am shaking and crying.

Timmy went for blood test this morning, but despite being wrapped in a towel and held by 2 people he managed to do a massive leap and impaled his neck on the needle :shock::shock:

We thought he was Ok and brought him home, but he has collapsed, he can't breathe. We have rushed him back up and he has been admitted, his neck sounds wrong.

They think he could have punctured his carotid artery and have internal bleeding or something else.

I don't blame the vets, he is a completely crazy bunny but he looks so so ill. I couldn't bear to loose him, not yet :cry::cry::cry:

Last edited:
Omg, poor baby. :cry::cry: You must be so shaken up too. Sending lots and lots of vibes for poor Timmy.

:| Hopefully he has more of his 9 lives left (although hr has obviously used a few so far).

Poor boy, and poor you.

I'll be thinking and hoping for you and he.

Come on Timmy!

OMG Liz how awful!! :shock::shock: Sending every vibe we have that little Timmy is going to be ok. Take a deep breath and have a cup of tea with lots of sugar in it for the shock. x

Liz, I'm not one for praying but I am just now saying a very big one for Timmy. and a big supportive cuddle for you.

Wish I could do something more to help.

Back