• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Jester and Daisy do furniture removal

giantbunnymummy

Warren Veteran
Daisy: I think we could do with some more space in our room
Jester: I think so too, what should we do?
Daisy: I think we should get rid of mummy’s bed
Jester: Do you think she’ll mind?
Daisy: She says she loves her little bunnies more than anything, so that must mean she loves us more than her bed
Jester: That makes sense, but how do we move it? It looks heavy.
Daisy: Remember what we did to the bookcase?
Jester: When you ate a big bit off the bottom and mummy took it away?
Daisy: I think that will work for the bed too. If we start destroying it on the side facing the wall she won’t notice until we’ve made some real progress
Jester: Lets get started!

Destruction018.jpg
Destruction015.jpg

Destruction007.jpg
Destruction009.jpg

Destruction016.jpg
Destruction006.jpg

A few days later…

Jester: Do you think mummy was cross?
Daisy: Maybe a bit, but look at all the space we have now

space.jpg
space2.jpg

A little pause…

Daisy: Jester?
Jester: hmmm?
Daisy: Do we need this wall?

Wall2.jpg
Wall.jpg

Wall4.jpg

Daisy and Jester: Mwahahahaha
sept027.jpg
sept025.jpg

*cringe*

...the wall...?! OMG! Naughty bunnies

I'm about to move into rented accommodation....THANK GOODNESS Teddy is my little angel! All he noms is paper (and the odd wire if he can get his teefs into them) but not walls!!

goodness my oh would throw a fit if our buns did that!!!! lol naughty buns...( but they do have more space!) lol xx

:shock: well the look of horror on my face says it all. :oops: sorry i didnt realise jester was such an easily led bunnie, he behaved himself here , honest :? :roll:

:shock::shock: Demolition bunnies - brilliant! :lol::lol: Get them out working for you, you could earn a fortune. ;) :lol:

:shock: well the look of horror on my face says it all. :oops: sorry i didnt realise jester was such an easily led bunnie, he behaved himself here , honest :? :roll:

Jester :angel: wants to reassure his auntie Tracey that it's all the big bunny's fault, honest, and any incriminating pictures of him must be set ups :lol:

Thats made my day!!! :lol:

Maybe Jester and Daisy could start a new series of Changing Rooms or DIY SOS for other buns.....

That is so brilliant the way you have done it. I must admit I've a good few holes in the carpet, bit's missing off wall corners and found out last week my chewed curtains in the kitchen. Bless them :lol:

Thank god Strawberry only has a lickle mouth! He likes to chew our wooden doors, but only when they are closed as he some how things eating them will make them open!

He must be the same as my BARC bunnies (apart from Wookie. He's just thick)
You make em out to be really sweet and innocent, but they're not. They're naughty little things! They must pick up naughty things from your own bunnies :lol: Just look at Peaches!!!!

:shock::shock::shock:

Good grief there's some serious chewing going on there! :shock:

Still love em both to bits though don't you? ;):love:

Back