• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

ARC's Molly gets her man

The Duchess

Wise Old Thumper
When little Bobby Bernard came into The Rabbit Crossing for his holidays, his owners quickly realised that bunnies need a friend after seeing our pairs and groups and so when it came to collect him, they decided that they couldn't take him home to his old hutch (too small) and without a friend, so he's staying on this week and is now getting married!

They're busy putting up a wendy house and run so that when they go home next weekend, they'll have a little palace to play in.

So Molly from ARC fitted the bill for temperament (and looks of course - goes without saying), and last night I put them intogether.

He didn't even get in the carrier at Gisela's house where she was living, before giving her head a lick!

He's been giving her a lovely washy head this morning, in between bouts of mounting!

Here's the lovely Bobby fluffball:shock:
BobbyandMolly002.jpg

And with Molly a little earlier.
BobbyandMolly012.jpg

BobbyandMolly019.jpg

I don't think I have to cross my fingers............

Aaw, I'm glad they both have a friend now :) Molly is sooo pretty!
I hope they have a long and happy marriage ^_^

Awww, they look so sweet together. :love: Bobby is such a cute little boy, I managed to get a quick cuddle with him last night. I am glad things are going so well.

Has Molly emptied the litter tray yet or was she distracted by all the humping?:lol:

Awww, they look so sweet together. :love: Bobby is such a cute little boy, I managed to get a quick cuddle with him last night. I am glad things are going so well.

Has Molly emptied the litter tray yet or was she distracted by all the humping?:lol:

Nope not yet Gisela, she's been very inquisitive about everything but has also been doing a considerable amount of lying down with her legs out the back!

Back