• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mum, I think I need the next size up!

Loula

Mama Doe
I treated Bella to a cat bed the other day stupidly thinking it would be big enough to accomodate her ample behind!

Err, hoomin, I think I need anuva one for my bum

DSCF4933.jpg

DSCF4938.jpg

Ah well, I'm happy anyway. Even if my head doesn't fit.

DSCF4929.jpg

Please excuse the mess :oops::oops:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:
Aww bless her!! :love:
Buy another one and tie them together :lol:

Great photos.
And no need to be sorry about the mess, bunnies do make messes! :wave:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:
Aww bless her!! :love:
Buy another one and tie them together :lol:

Great photos.
And no need to be sorry about the mess, bunnies do make messes! :wave:

I went back to get another one and there were none left :( it was only £2.50 in asda. She'll just have to wait until they have their 'pet week' again! I refuse to pay loads for one for her coz she loses interest in things very quickly!

I went back to get another one and there were none left :( it was only £2.50 in asda. She'll just have to wait until they have their 'pet week' again! I refuse to pay loads for one for her coz she loses interest in things very quickly!

Oh thats a shame, and for £2.50 that was a bargin! If i see them that cheap i would buy my buns a couple for their bed area in the hutch for winter :love:

Hahahaha, brilliant. :lol::lol::lol:

Bella, you is huuuuuuuge. (And very beautiful with it, of course). I think Alfie and Bubbles could both snuggle up on that and still have room for another bun or two. :shock::lol:

Hahahaha, brilliant. :lol::lol::lol:

Bella, you is huuuuuuuge. (And very beautiful with it, of course). I think Alfie and Bubbles could both snuggle up on that and still have room for another bun or two. :shock::lol:

When she stretches out fully she can get to around 1metre in length :shock::shock: (not that I measure how long she is!)

:lol::lol: Looks like she squashed a guinea pig! (not that that would be funny of course)

She's delightful.

I was thinking of going to Asda tomorrow so I'll look out for the beds.

I laughed so hard that I have tears streaming down my face. The one of just her bump in the bed is hilarious. Seems like she is trying really hard to make it work.

Seems like she is trying really hard to make it work.

She really is! :lol::lol: She absolutely loves it. If she's not laying on it she's next to it. I even caught her grooming it the other day :love:

I think I'm definately going to have to invest in a dog sized one for her and her big bum. :lol:

Back