• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Expencive taste........Little Madam!!

FudgeMallow

Mama Doe
Fudge has now found her fave type of hay!

No its not farm hay or any kind of cheap hay.....its Oxbow Orchard Grass :roll: she is eating it by the handful :) She loves the stuff along with her other expencive oat wheat and barley hay :roll:

She will not eat any other hay apart from nibbling some dust free hay....Which is used as her bedding :shock: Talk about being pampered :lol:

Next she will be demading D&G blankets:roll::lol:

Anyone else got an expencive bunny?

My two like the Excel herbage with timothy hay, dandelion and marigold. I virtually need a second mortgage for that!

Fudge has now found her fave type of hay!

No its not farm hay or any kind of cheap hay.....its Oxbow Orchard Grass :roll: she is eating it by the handful :) She loves the stuff along with her other expencive oat wheat and barley hay :roll:

She will not eat any other hay apart from nibbling some dust free hay....Which is used as her bedding :shock: Talk about being pampered :lol:

Next she will be demading D&G blankets:roll::lol:

Anyone else got an expencive bunny?

Nope, mine get what they're given :lol:

Mine will only eat the 'stalky' from Dust Free Hay or Burns green oat hay. I've just spent £80 on 20 small bales from Dust Free. I hope the bunnies appreciate me :shock:

ive finally got one of my buns to eat hay!! :D and the hays he has chosen is orchard grass and timothy hay!! typical! not that i mind of course! its worth it to see them enjoy it!! :love:

ive finally got one of my buns to eat hay!! :D and the hays he has chosen is orchard grass and timothy hay!! typical! not that i mind of course! its worth it to see them enjoy it!! :love:

Aw thats good :D

Its taken me along time to get Fudge to eat hay and with her being a dental bunny shes cost a small fortune :roll: But now shes eating hay by the handful its been (and i hope i dont jinx this good luck but...) 6 :shock: yes 6 months since her last dental compared to her every 2 months so im VERY proud of my little posh princess :love:

The other buns eat any hay so i dont mind forking out for the hay for Fudge, it would cost more for dentals every 2 months so im happy :D:D

Back