• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Millie has suspected EC

MilliesMam

Warren Scout
I don't post often, my home net has been down for some time, but I'm taking advantage of my working system being off, to come on here and read up and get as much information as possible.

m.jpg

Millie

c.jpg

Cracker

Hopefully we caught it early enough, Cracker is having a preventative dose too and he is looking after her for me while I am at work:)

all fingers, toes and paws crossed

Hi
both your bunnies are gorgeous and hope they get through this

What symptoms has she shown and what meds are they on?
Fingers crossed for them x

Sending you get well wishes.

Mischa had EC and headtilt, our vets are normally pretty good and the first one was superb and attacked it straight away but in a follow up visit a different vet said he should be PTS, we refused as we were seeing slow but steady progress. He is still here to tell the tale so don't give up. :)

Thanks guys:wave:

She's got Baytrill and 28 days of Panacur, himself has 5 days of Panacur

She has a slight tilt on her 'bad eye' side, she started eating again last night which was a relief, she had a bit of an episode at the vets after the injections but I put her back in with Cracker and she was fine when she calmed down

We're back in a week for a check up

It's good that she doesn't have too much tilt. Mischa ended up with a sore eye where his was so tilted. EC is enough to deal with without the fallout!

Glad she seems to have picked up..but if she is sharing space with another bun he ought to be on 28 day course too!

Hi, they are both stunning ooking buns. I know how scary it is but I've had some fantastic advice from everyone here and had to do a full course of Panacur for an active case, luckily Bunicula pulled through, head tilt has gone and no signs.

You doing the right thing, just stick to treating them both for 28 days and remember the thorough clenaing throughout treatment.

I dread having to do them again but seriously considering doing a preventative course yearly.

Hope Millie is fighting fit again soon x

Back