• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Is bio-catolit safe to use for rabbits?

Mel D

Warren Scout
Hi, My 5mth old rabbit has very sensitive upper respiratory, I have tried to use carefresh which is designed to help with this problem but it is very dusty and I can no longer use it.
I had a look around in the pet shop and found a product called bio-catolit it is recycled paper but has an fresh odour,it says on the packet it can be used for rabbits.
Does any use this product?
Thanks in advance

I'm sorry, I have never used it. However, it seems to be safe. Have you tried Megazorb? It's much cheaper. :)

I used to buy the recycled paper from asda it was ok up to the point when manufacturers changed their supplier and made the paper dustier and whiter with an awlful smell, I even took the opened bag back to asda.

I've used it :wave:

It absorbs very well, and is probably the least dusty litter I've ever used. Don't use it if your bunny eats litter though, because it contains a scented gel

Back