• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

fly eggs again ..this time on Peggy ..i dont believe it ..

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
up to this year i have only ever had 1 bun with flystrike and that was around 15 yrs agooo .. then i get 2 lots on flopsey in a couple of months...understandable i thought as she was high risk being old and ill ...but tonight i pick up Peggy to check her and omg ...here we go again ...:shock: :evil: :evil: ...i just cant believe it ...im just so fed up of stupid stupid flies ...im gunna be paranoid now :? :(

I think there are a lot more flies around this year, definately is down our way :(

The beapher fly guard works out a lot cheaper. Its £9.99 a bottle and you can do a lot of bunnies with one bottle :wave:

Must be quite a shock to find fly eggs even when you take all precautions. I hope your bun Peggy is ok and I agree...the flies will be decreasing now it is getting colder thank god. Sudden hot days will hatch a few more but this should happen less and less as we go in to Sept/Oct.

Back