• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Diiiiiiiner Time!

:lol: :lol: did you starve them before giving them their food :shock: :shock::lol: :lol::lol:

Jelly is so much like Poppy, she'll run off with food just like that

:lol: :lol: did you starve them before giving them their food :shock: :shock::lol: :lol::lol:

Jelly is so much like Poppy, she'll run off with food just like that

Nope and this was at 4pm they are normally fed at 6pm! so it was early!
pebbles is so greedy, you wouldnt think it lol!:lol:

Is it right that rabbits are left to get so hungry then only have a bowlful like that between 3? I would think that a rabbit shouldn't be so starving they grab at food that way?

Just my opinion, I would NEVER let my buns get so hungry :?

They are always like that regardless of how often they are fed, trust me my buns are farfrom starving. they get a large bowl of veggies, herbage, mint, parsley, mixed with dried grass etc etc

then at lunch they get a big pile of hay, (despite having so much hay anyway, they just get a big fresh pile of different hay so its varied diet)

and then in the evening they get more veggies and their pellets.

actually on this day they have polished off a parsley bell aswel! :lol:

they are just very greedy bunnies! :lol:

no need to worry!

They are always like that regardless of how often they are fed, trust me my buns are farfrom starving. they get a large bowl of veggies, herbage, mint, parsley, mixed with dried grass etc etc

then at lunch they get a big pile of hay, (despite having so much hay anyway, they just get a big fresh pile of different hay so its varied diet)

and then in the evening they get more veggies and their pellets.

actually on this day they have polished off a parsley bell aswel! :lol:

they are just very greedy bunnies! :lol:

no need to worry!

That's why Pebbles is fat ;) ;) ;) :lol:

No matter how much Strawberry is fed he will always act like a total greedy pig and grab at food at run off with it! You would think I hadnt fed him for weeks with how he is!

Aww, thats a nice video of them all 'sharing' :lol:
Nice to see that they are getting on together quite well now.

:love:

hehe your buns are so civilised :shock: mine don't seem to understand food goes in bowls and seem to demand it is taken and flung everywhere and run about with rather than eating it :lol::lol:

Back