• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Give me attention mummy!

Jaysmonkey

Wise Old Thumper
Mummy, will you stroke me?
SDC10257.jpg

Please Mummy?
SDC10258.jpg

MUMMY!
SDC10259.jpg

*Cry* Sigh
SDC10260.jpg

Fine, I go away!
SDC10261.jpg

and BITE YOU!! :evil:
SDC10262.jpg

That's so cute. :love: I just looked at your siggie and thought you had a picture of my Wesley on it :shock: Brian is the spitting image of Wesley.

haha, I'm not a mean mummy, honest. She's just a permanent attention seeker! All my clothes are covered in holes thanks to Lola! :roll:

Wesley and Brian certainly look incredibly similar! But do not fear I haven't stolen your Wesley :p. As beautiful as he is :D

:lol::lol::lol: I was scrolling down those photos thinking, "You know, Lola, that the best way to get attention is to bite Mummy" and then I got to the last one and realised Lola already knows that. :lol::lol:

worst part is when she nips my collarbone, bursting some blood vessels and giving me a genuine love bite ;)

more pictures of Lola :love:

Lola being Creative;)
SA400057.jpg

Lola in the garden!
SDC10418.jpg

Lola escaping from the living room :lol:
SDC10453.jpg

Lola in her Sunglasses! She's so stylish! :p
SA400068.jpg

Lola Posing in the living room.
SDC10461.jpg

I love Loli! Lol
She's Beautiful! I love her sungasses :love: :love: :love:
I have a few good bruises from my bun chomping on my leg. He's a bit of a monster when he doesn't get his own way!!! :roll:

haha, Lola does that when she wants attention, or if somebody is in her way. She'd chomp legs off if she could..or feet :lol::lol:!

Loli says fank yoo! :p

Back