• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pickle Is Such A Naughty Boy!

*Spider*

Wise Old Thumper
I bought them a carrot tree from Pets at Home a few weeks ago.
They've been nibbling it here and there but they love to swing the carrots with their noses :love:
The other day I noticed that someone had nibbled off a carrot branch so today I decided to tie it back up with some twine.
As I was picking up the carrot Pickle leapt onto my lap and snatced the carrot from me and ran off. He hid under the chair and ATE the majority of the carrot!!!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Charlie likes his tree, but he chewed off the orange carrots and ate them :shock: So now he just has 2 white ones.

I wonder why he took the orange and left the white... :?

Whisper is such a funny wee man. He LOVES jumping ontop of the carboard boxes and carrier in the run.

Heck - you're going to be crushed when they go to new homes (IF they go to new homes:lol:).

Heck - you're going to be crushed when they go to new homes (IF they go to new homes:lol:).

I have that major doubt in my mind too.
It all depends when and if we move house though but shhhhh!
If loving homes that are 100% perfect come up and bonding goes well then I'd be more than happy to let them go.

i think thats what makes it easier. With Cookie and Treacle i so much wanted to keep them and the hard thing was they were with us six months and i just resigned myself to the fact they wouldnt get a good home. But when you see them in that home, happy, you just feel so much better.

I was heartbroken when they went, but when you see them such a lovely home you know you did good by them and they will always be happy, and it doesnt matter if its not with you.

When youre imagining them in a new home its too hard to bear, but when you meet the prospective owners and know theyre perfect you cant help but be happy :):)

OF COURSE.....

if you get that new house and they can stay... then yipeeee!!

Back