• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Nezumi, Noodles, Gloria and Grace - RATS :)

steph182

Wise Old Thumper
I can only get the one photo up :(
But these are my rats. They died when I was about 14 :( But they were amazing pets! I miss them.

untitled.jpg

The ginger and white one at the back is Gloria, the one who looks pure white (but was hooded with a blondey colour) is Grace, and the two brown ones are Nezumi and Noodles. Nezumi was the mother, and a brilliant mother she was :love:

They're wonderful looking rattys I have a group of 4 girlies myself. Only thing i don't like about them is the smell:oops::lol:

They're wonderful looking rattys I have a group of 4 girlies myself. Only thing i don't like about them is the smell:oops::lol:

Mine didn't smell, they were litter trained so we just emptied their tray every day or two, totally clean :D
Only thing is they were in a cage with metal floors and when they got old, they'd pee anywhere... Even if there was another rat underneith them :oops:

Could i just ask you ratty folks on here if you can keep 2 boys together? I don't want to hijack the thread but i was just wondering.:D. They are all gorgeous little rattys and i can see how you would miss them as evertime i get in i look for their little faces coming to greet me.lol.

Could i just ask you ratty folks on here if you can keep 2 boys together? I don't want to hijack the thread but i was just wondering.:D. They are all gorgeous little rattys and i can see how you would miss them as evertime i get in i look for their little faces coming to greet me.lol.

You can keep 2 boys together :) My friend has two brothers together. They playfight a bit more than my girls did, but are happy together :D I'm sure you can keep unrelated boys togethre too but they need to be bonded

Cool.They are bothers i thought i would just ask as someone at work said that you couldn't keep boys together. Thank you so much Steph. Have you tought about getting a couple more rats?I never knew they could be so cute and so much fun.:D

Cool.They are bothers i thought i would just ask as someone at work said that you couldn't keep boys together. Thank you so much Steph. Have you tought about getting a couple more rats?I never knew they could be so cute and so much fun.:D

I'm not allowed more animals :lol: I definatly want more one day, but with the 4 of them the vet bills were awful! All 4 started taking ill at roughly the same time so it just hit you all in one go :shock:
I definatly want a couple more girls one day though :love:
Nezzie was the mother (2 girls, yeah right :roll: ) and the baby rats.. My god they were adorable :love: Little pinks slugs :lol:

Mine didn't smell, they were litter trained so we just emptied their tray every day or two, totally clean :D
Only thing is they were in a cage with metal floors and when they got old, they'd pee anywhere... Even if there was another rat underneith them :oops:

Mine do use their litter tray to poo in but they pee just about anywhere. The hammocks get it worse and after a day or so they reek. Think I'm going to buy a few more so I can change them every other day or so.:?

Back