• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Piccies of my (hopefully) foursome to be

vicki267

Mama Doe
Well, once all their operations and healing and god knows what else is out the way, hopefully these four will be living together.

For those who dont know, Stevie lost his wife Jet last month, then I adopted Eva who came with her two babies (Bobbi is her adopted baby as she is an orphan). Steve has just had an eye op, Eva was spayed three weeks ago and Bobbi is not going to be able to get spayed for a while so will hopefully be OK living with Mum and Steve unspeyed. Alfie will then hopefully join them after he is no longer fertile :lol:

The original plan was to foster the babies, then I decided I couldn't part with them, so I was going to keep them as a pair in a playhouse (which may still happen), but hopefully they will all live together in the lounge as a very happy foursome (eventually) :roll:

Stevie playing dead:
KnittedandStevieseye006.jpg

Dead somewhere else:
KnittedandStevieseye008.jpg

Eva and Bobbi attacking CP:
KnittedandStevieseye030.jpg

Eva deciding Bobbi needs grooming:

KnittedandStevieseye035.jpg

And these three are especially for Liz of little Aflie:

KnittedandStevieseye009.jpg

KnittedandStevieseye010.jpg

KnittedandStevieseye011.jpg

vicky yo uso no i have to visit again soon!:love::love: glad you decied to keep them and you will have to come up and see once we (hopefully) get our new addition too! x

Back