• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

RU Calendar - This months bunny - Stitch

vicki267

Mama Doe
Just wanted to remember my little man, sadly he died five days before xmas, broke my heart and never even saw the 2009 calendar in :cry:

I miss you so much my little man, I really hope you are taking care of Jet for me at the bridge - My life is not the same without you both :cry:

Oh that's sad. I'm enjoying his picture in my calendar. It's on my desk (as a 'subtle' hint about rescue rabbits) and everyone says how lovely he looks.

i think of him daily vicky, as you know he was the most special boy a bunny could be. i have to calender and hei s a constant reminder :) he is septemebr which is the best as my birthday month i remember him with sadness adn with joy im so glad he got to be with you even if only for a short while i know that you were the best home he could want and ihave no regrets of taking him in originally. xxx

Awww Vicki, that's really sad :(

I have Stitch's picture up on the wall behind my computer. He looks like he was a gorgeous boy, and similar to my Jester in appearance.

Back