• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bracken (RU's Miss January)

Chipmunk_K

Mama Doe
For those of you who first followed her story when she came to Angie (BARC) back in august I wanted to let you know that my beautiful baby went to the bridge friday morning :cry:

You brought so much joy to me and my boys, they both adored you and you them. I will miss your cheeky naughty antics. You were such a special bunny watching you grow and gain confidence warmed my heart truly. The day you faught your way between Benji and Ivy for a fuss broke my heart. I can't believe I had just 8 months with you. They were truely the best.

BunniesJune0910.jpg

BunniesJune0911.jpg

BunniesJune0923.jpg

BunniesJune0921.jpg

BunniesJune0927.jpg

My beautiful girl, I will love you always - I wish you were still here with me
BunniesJune099.jpg

Awh I am so so sorry, I saw your thread on the other forum, with the vid of her and the boys, so looked so settled, take heart that you gave her the best home she could have, for the short time she was with you. *big hugs*

I still can't take it in that she's gone :cry::cry: It doesn't seem two minutes since you were preparing to bring her home.

She was happy and settled, you could see so clearly in the video, you gave her a wonderful life with Ivy and Benji as companions.

So sorry you special girl has gone, it's just so, so unfair :cry::cry::cry:

I am so sorry for your loss - I had the pleasure of meeting Bracken whilst she was at Angie's, and she was the sweetest thing. Sending you a big hug xxx

Binky free Bracken xxx

I remember Bracken's story, who could forget that truly beautiful little face.

Thinking of you xxxx

Binky free Bracken :love:

Back