• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mr & Mrs T

Ted an Petal

Warren Veteran
can't believe it but ted is getting on great with theo well at least i think they are lol. i video them. not alot of humping has happened. if theo goes to hump ted she just runs off but she'll go over to him and groom him a bit. not alot but a bit and towards the end of the night he was grooming her. Hope they get on okay throughout the night. never thought but should have borrowed baby monitors. i'll be up early anyway in the morning. what yous all think? good? bad? :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJABmIQAKxk
P.S all pleased with myself that i managed to do it on my own.

I love Theo, black lops are my fave.

He says 'please be my friend' was that a bit of Theo grooming Ted I saw at the end? :)

yes it was :love: was pleased cos he hadn't groomed ted all day was just her grooming. i have to say their not really lovey dovey but just nice to each other. i'm hoping this is normal and will improve. it's so hard knowing whats right. :lol:

It's probably early days yet; is this their first full day together? Last time I tried my four, the girls were still trying to kill each other on day three, Pippin would charge at anyone who moved and bite Bubbles' bottom when he didn't :roll:

Just my experience but yours looks good to me!!! It's probably ok for Ted to be a bit wary so early on :)

aw thanks guys, yeah well chuffed. yeah theres been no agression whatsoever. if ted doesn't like she just moves away from him. i really do hope it goes well. it's sort of been 2 days i did seperate them yesterday.

LOVE your accent, it's beautiful

thankyou :oops:

well all was good this morning. after a restless night of worry. but all good. they even ate from the same bowl and ted showed no food aggression which i was so pleased about. i still wouldn't say they are loved up but they do seem to like each other. hope they behave themselves today. :D

well all was good this morning. after a restless night of worry. but all good. they even ate from the same bowl and ted showed no food aggression which i was so pleased about. i still wouldn't say they are loved up but they do seem to like each other. hope they behave themselves today. :D

Hi Linz:wave::wave:
That's brilliant. Maybe the love will follow. As you say, they do seem to like each other, so it's all looking posititve.
Hope they are both good for you today.
Well done!!!! You're doing a fab job!:D:D

aw thanks jayne. sounds like yor 3 are getting on great too. looks like we're finally getting what we wanted. ;) ted is being such a sweety, she's really turned soft. we had a special night last week and she lay and watch a film with me for ages. it's going to be different, now she has theo lol.

Well done you :D

You are very brave, I am turning into a real wimp about bonding. I want to try and bond Pickles and Thumper but I am so scared!

:lol: i was scared too but i seen how they where getting on through the bars and thought to heck with it just go for it. using the garage as neutural ground has been great. mch to husbands disgust :lol:

:lol: i was scared too but i seen how they where getting on through the bars and thought to heck with it just go for it. using the garage as neutural ground has been great. mch to husbands disgust :lol:

This is such good news!!! You have been so brave and yes, the answer is definately the neutral ground. congratulations. Have a pat on the back!!!

Picking mine up tomorrow night and then hoping the change of environment won't be too much for Honey. She's used to indoor comforts, not cold sheds and no mummy to snuggle up with. At least she can cuddle the boys (or rather the other way round:lol::lol:)

:lol: hope you get them picked up okay jayne and hope they settle in well for you. lol i still think honey will miss a cuddle with you. i was very naughty last night and lifted ted out for a cuddle, she really wanted one. so kissed her wee cheeks. put her back in and theo proceeded to clean where i'd kissed her :lol: their doing great still. not sure when to move them into the shed. :?

:lol: hope you get them picked up okay jayne and hope they settle in well for you. lol i still think honey will miss a cuddle with you. i was very naughty last night and lifted ted out for a cuddle, she really wanted one. so kissed her wee cheeks. put her back in and theo proceeded to clean where i'd kissed her :lol: their doing great still. not sure when to move them into the shed. :?

Hello:wave:
Thank you. Honey doesn't really like being picked up since she had her tear ducts flushed and she was spayed. So cuddles for her is me laying on the floor on my side and her coming over and snuggling into my boobs!!!:lol::lol: Not sure there will be enough room in the shed to do that, and why would she want me when she has the boys anytime she demands some fuss:lol::lol:

As for your newly wedded couple, as you know I am no expert but speaking from previous experience, don't increase their space too quickly. I did when the boys were first re-bonded and it all kicked off.
Can you put their current housing in the shed first, so they get used to their surroundings and then after a while, let them out.

That's what we did when we got our shed and what we will be doing now my 3 are bonding nicely.

Just a suggestion, as you know your buns better than me!!!

Hope you have a good day

Jayne xx

lol aw bless honey, i know ted has a fascination of sticking her head down my boobs :roll: :lol: no thats a fanctastic idea jayne thankyou. ian keeps asking me every night have the move out of his garage :roll: :lol: honestly like i've told him 10times now they've to stay there till at least thursday. men :roll: :lol:

lol thankyou, i'mm really pleased how their getting on. although think ted keeps looking me and going "why on earth is he in here with me?" :lol:

Back