• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I Love Smokey Soo Much, I Love Rabbits Full Stop !

I love watching mine :love: Especially when the flop out and sleep! They are such precious creatures!!

Rabbits are pretty darn fantastic. :)

Ever had the urge to tickle one? Are rabbits even ticklish? :shock:

I LOVE SMudge sooooo much too! :love: My poor hubby doesn't llike him - he is jealous and sees him as a rival for my affection. :roll: :lol:

We all love our buns sooo much!
Thats probably why we have all joined this forum :lol:

I fell in love with rabbits when i was at a farm in somerset (Devon) i was sitting in the petting area and the lady ploped a white rex baby on my lap (Harvey) and i just fell in love :love:
I saw a sign 'baby rabbits free to good home' so i bugged my parents ALLL day till they agreed to let me have him :love:
And from then on... rabbits have always been in our hearts :love:

Me and my family are... Animal people! :lol: Well.. me and my mum are crazy about them but my dad and brother keeps us under control :shock: :oops:

:D

all rabbits are fab I think! I love the way that 2 of mine flop out and then eat the grass whislt flopped!?! - that is real laziness but so loveable :love:

Rabbits are pretty darn fantastic. :)

Ever had the urge to tickle one? Are rabbits even ticklish? :shock:

Leo's little mane is so so cute I always want to tickle him behind his ears like you would with a little dog!:oops::lol: He does prefer a nose rub though!

LeoLilaPeterandPosy009.jpg

I :love::love::love: bunnies so much. Before I had them I never understood how people could get so attached to animals but now I do.

Back