• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Well.......

*lily*

Wise Old Thumper
I prayed, and I prayed

MOM024.jpg

And finally, this is what I produced after 4 days of no pooing :D Doesn't my bedroom look pretty covered in poo?

MOM036.jpg

I feel much better now :D

MOM023.jpg

Well done Louie! (Now...doesn't all that poo look a little bit lonely...I think some naughty wee is needed!! BAhahaha!:evil::evil::evil::lol::lol:)

Well done Louie! (Now...doesn't all that poo look a little bit lonely...I think some naughty wee is needed!! BAhahaha!:evil::evil::evil::lol::lol:)

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Don't encourage him! :no: I'm not sure his mummy will appreciate it! :)

it looks perfect :D:D:D:D:D

really glad your better little man, now dont you DARE become a stasis bunny!! if your mummy wnated one of then she could of had Alvin :p

Thanks everyone :D

When in the conservatory he manages to wee in the tray but then he jumps on your lap and imediately wees :roll:

Yes, it's definately YOUR fault :evil:

I bought him one of those 7 days selection of hay from the Hay Experts and it came today.

He is only allowed the posh stuff IF he doesn't wee on me! :lol::lol::lol:

Back