• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can i have some vibes for Flynn - u/d dental done

ShazzaBunny

Warren Veteran
My poor boy Flynn needs a dental again :(

Its always a Sunday too, that he decides to get ill.
I am just praying my vet will be open tomorrow (Scottish bank hol, he might not be :().

I refuse to use the emergency vet after the last episode when he was paralysed with EC. They are not competant with rabbits (to the extent they dont know how long a course of panacur is) and i dont trust them.

So, right now he is on metacam and i am syringe feeding :(

So, vibes for Flynn please and vibes my vet will be open tomorrow.

Thank you.

Last edited:
I hope Flynn feels better soon.
It is always the weekend isn't it? It's unfortunate you don't have much confidence in the emergency vet, but they should at least be able to give advice and supportive treatment until your normal vets are open so do ring them if he deteriorates xx

Ooo dear. Ginger is a dental bun, and I know what misery it can cause. I hope you manage to get him to the vets tomorrow.

*Loads of vibes for Flynn*

Oh Shaz im so sorry. Sending hugs for you and vibes for poor wee Flynn :(

Will text you tomorrow to see how he gets on

Thank you everyone.

I phoned the emergency vet, they are :censored: useless. She asked if i deemed this a real emergency! Erm, well, my bun cant eat and needs syringe feeding, i would say yes. I also got a row for giving pain relief, even though my vet knows i keep a bottle handy and trusts me to use it when required.

I really need my vet to be open tomorrow....

Thankfully my vet decided to open today :D

So Flynn went in for his dental and is recovering well. I can go get him in an hour.

Im so relieved, i cant wait to give him a big cuddle!

That's great, glad you didn't need to rely on the useless emergency vet!

Vibes for a ful recovery asap for Flynn

Thank you :D. The minute i put him in his cage he tucked into dried herbs and had a wee nosey about. He is now a little woozy, think he over did it with excitement to be back. He is one incredible strong bunny, im ever so proud of him.

Back