• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hi from emz and Bloo!

Zizi

Alpha Buck
Name = Emz (Emma)

Area you live = Gloucestershire

Why did you choose your RU name?
= It's a random nickname given to me by a Swedish friend :D

Names of your rabbits = Fluffy (who I lost 6 years ago), and Bloo (5 months old). Also I have a hamster called Pickles, and a cat called Cleo.

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = Occasionally I work at a cattery nearby and volunteer at a local stables. Other than that I'm an Animal Science BSc student about to start my second year.

One thing you didn't know about me = I've been reading this forum for about 3 months now and learned so much! But I am normally too shy to post on forums :oops: So I thought I'd bite the bullet and finally introduce myself :lol:

Anyway enough about me, here is Bloo!
Image106.jpg

Hes grown quite a bit since then. Hes such a character and very different from my calm and quiet previous bunny, Fluffy. When Bloo wants attention he definately lets you know about it! Fluffy was 9 when he died, I remember being so upset and lonely, and I had noone to talk to, after all, he was 'just a rabbit' to everyone else. It took me 5 years before I could even think about another rabbit, and I still miss him now. But I'm so glad that I found Bloo, he really does make me smile, hes crazy, and my family and boyfriend just cant help but spoil him :love:

The next step for me and Bloo is removing his plums so he can find a hunbun! Hopefully he won't be too angry at me;)

So, hello everyone!
Love emz and Bloo x

Thanks for all the welcoming stuffies guys :wave:

Hello :wave:

Bloo looks very cute.

Bloo is very cute... hes learnt that if hes all cute and friendly various family members will stop by the run and feed him dandelion leaves. My mum just can't resist him :roll:

ETA: Ahhh so your the whale lady! :lol:

Last edited:
Back