• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Puddy tats today

lottielouise

Wise Old Thumper
005.jpg

012.jpg

013.jpg

023.jpg

028.jpg
only one of Evie, she is rathe adventurous when in the garden, and enjoys being in the long grass, Where as Ava much prefers to be at my side. I get a right telling of when I come in from work now!!

ahhh cute :love: my poor pussy cat went missing a month ago,still no sign of him,how old are they? they are sooo sweet

oh no!! have you put them on the missing pets registers? there is a good list of different one here

They are 2 and 4, mum and daughter. Ava is a right homebody, and just loves to be curled up on the couch or in the computer room with me. Evie, just does as mum tells her. They are very vocal. Ava is always calling, either to see where I am, or where Evie is!

thank you!!

I think the first one should have looked like this
ru04rk.jpg

the background detracts. Just a shame I didn't get the one I wanted, which was of her sniffing the flower :( I forgot to turn it back on :evil::roll:

Back