• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

breed markings...

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
does anyone know of any 'breed' that is tri spotted, but with harlequin ears?! ive just sat here and realised how odd pebbles actually is :? :lol::lol::lol:

bless her!

does anyone know of any 'breed' that is tri spotted, but with harlequin ears?! ive just sat here and realised how odd pebbles actually is :? :lol::lol::lol:

bless her!

Do you have any pictures? :lol: I'm not sure what you mean

i love her to bits, and shes stunning but in a way shes quite odd!

Bunnieswithnewgoodies075.jpg

Picture084-1.jpg

you cant really see how harlequin her ears are in these photos though as her ears are so teeny :lol:

ive just never seen a bunny like her before ever, and ivebeen on this forum two years now lol

I'm such an idiot.. you can't get harly nethies can you?

I'm sure they have been created. You can get harli lionheads, so all you really have to do is get a small one and breed out the mane :lol: They aren't common though

EDIT: Actually yes, I saw a picture of one the other day :lol:

I'm sure they have been created. You can get harli lionheads, so all you really have to do is get a small one and breed out the mane :lol: They aren't common though

EDIT: Actually yes, I saw a picture of one the other day :lol:

I have a harlequin Angora X Lionhead ;)

Back