• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A queue at the bar! (tiny blue eyed baby pics)

clutterydrawer

Wise Old Thumper
They look dutch, but they must be british cos they're so good at queuing ;)

022.jpg

Except this one is obviously thirsty ;)

021-2.jpg

018-1.jpg

Baby in a bowl :love:

014-2.jpg

Pile of babies :love:

013-1.jpg

010-2.jpg

OMG we is prisoners, let us out!!!

007.jpg

And here they are tucking into hay wheni'd FINALLY managed to clean them out without losing any! There are too many to keep track of and they kept trying to flee.

023.jpg

Wow they are stunning :love: I'm sure they will find homes soon. Are they not able to update their bunnies on the websites now?

Wow they are stunning :love: I'm sure they will find homes soon. Are they not able to update their bunnies on the websites now?

Not sure what's going on with that actually - I havent been there for a while but just noticed it says "due to unforseen circumstances the website may not be as up to date as usual" - I'll ask what's up on Friday, maybe I could help :)

Not sure what's going on with that actually - I havent been there for a while but just noticed it says "due to unforseen circumstances the website may not be as up to date as usual" - I'll ask what's up on Friday, maybe I could help :)

I know I look on websites for bunnies so I thought other people might to. It hasn't been updated for a few weeks now. :? The ones on RR haven't been updated either. Let me know if you need any help with taking pics, etc.

Back