• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Eddison might be leaving me soon -- UPDATE

sidereus7

Mama Doe
I have a girl who I have been talking to for a few weeks now who wants to adopt Eddison. She has a single girl bun who is the same breed as Milo, and she wants to take Eddison on as a husbun. We going to introduce the two Sunday night and see how things go.

Any spare vibes for a good bonding would be greatly appreciated.

And after spending lots of time giving him medicine this weekend, I feel like we're closer than ever. I feel so crushed, but I know that he would be happier with a new girlfriend, rather than getting beat up by Milo or living alone. :cry:

Last edited:
I hope it works out, it is a hard decision for you but and unselfish one if he can be happy.

Lots of bonding vibes.

Lots of vibes for you hun, I know how hard it is, I've been there, but you are definitely doing the right thing x x

I hope it all goes well. It's a very hard but brave thing to do. We went through this last year when we took on a very sick bun and spent months looking after him and medicating him. He went to a rescue when he was well and found a very special home with a vet nurse friend of the rescue and a lonely female bun who was waiting for a new bunny friend.....match made in heaven and a proper home for him. But it broke my heart :( We missed him so much to start with, but it does get easier I promise. Knowing they are going to a good home really helps. :)

I understand it must be really difficult for you but look on the bright side too. These things happen for a reason sometimes; I adopted Max from Julia because he and her other male bun Gabriel did not get on at all and now we are really good friends and she sees him loads - crashed out on the drum mat with Daisy snoring next to him! :rolleyes:
Fingers crossed for a good bunny bond and a good human bond too so you can stay involved with him. :)

Thank you guys so much. This girl seems really nice and I'd love to become bunny buddies with her. I just hope little Eddison is happy, and that I can soon bring a little girl into Milo's life too. You guys are part of the reason Eddison and I have such a good bond, so I owe part of this relationship to you guys.

awww :( This must be really hard for you but it's the right thing for Eddison...Hope he likes his new lady friend and that you can continue to see him :)

So Eddison and Cammie (an all black holland lop cross?) had their first date! At first, they ignored each other, but then Eddison started grooming her. She humped his face and peed on it!! :shock: It didn't seem to bother him too much though. We ended on a good note and we'll be having another bunny date soon.

Cammie was very well behaved, and it looks like she's handled a lot. I'm so very hopeful. :) Her owner, Chelsea, was great too. I told her about the forums, so hopefully she'll check us out!

And now I'm exhausted. It was a good day.

eddison

I have a girl who I have been talking to for a few weeks now who wants to adopt Eddison. She has a single girl bun who is the same breed as Milo, and she wants to take Eddison on as a husbun. We going to introduce the two Sunday night and see how things go.

Any spare vibes for a good bonding would be greatly appreciated.

And after spending lots of time giving him medicine this weekend, I feel like we're closer than ever. I feel so crushed, but I know that he would be happier with a new girlfriend, rather than getting beat up by Milo or living alone. :cry:
nothing like a heart attack to end the day,,i thought eddison was going pts,,/.going to be a husbun,,he might like being a father too//far too cute to turn that down,,,sincerely james waller-oh milo is a darling too...:love::wave:

So Eddison and Cammie (an all black holland lop cross?) had their first date! At first, they ignored each other, but then Eddison started grooming her. She humped his face and peed on it!! :shock: .

Sounds like a good start and more then a date :lol:

Sounds like a good start and more then a date :lol:

:lol::lol: I felt bad for poor Eddison, but we were making jokes.

"What do you think Cammie was thinking? 'Hmm, do I pee on him on the first date, or will I look too easy? Aw heck, I'm going for it!'" :lol:

Bet edison was thinking "thanks for introducing me to this wild lady"
Maybe they were talking about what they like to do and Carmine was like "i dont want to tell you let me show you" :shock:

Bet edison was thinking "thanks for introducing me to this wild lady"
Maybe they were talking about what they like to do and Carmine was like "i dont want to tell you let me show you" :shock:

:lol::lol::lol: Sending more bonding vibes for their second date xx

Back