• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

does your rabbit....

clutterydrawer

Wise Old Thumper
....wake up from a nap, realise it needs a wee, and sprint like mad to the litterbox?

apache does this all the time and he looks SO relieved afterwards, it's hilarious, he's all like "Phew, thought I was going to have an accident on the carpet there!"

yeah winston does it all the time. He even sometimes forgets the downstairs potty and sprints to the upstairs one in which time he could have wee'd ten times over but then trotts back down like phew needed that!
Angel gets bit confused sometimes and searches for it, she hops up on sofa looking over the back "my pottys just there how do I get to it?" hop down run to other sofa look over "ah no potty gone where is it" runs back and forth on rug (scared to leave rug the floor monster might get her:lol:) back on first sofa "there it is" hop down onto mat at back door run around curtain along back of sofa under ramp and hop in potty.
She either cant remember how to get there or is just advertsiing the fact "look everyone I need a wee"

Back