• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

would like to say...

Phoebesmummy9

Warren Veteran
If it wasnt for my bunnys i think i would of given up. Coming home from a long shift at work and seeing there little faces makes it all worth while :love::love::love:
Esp my little man Phoebe who i do have a soft spot for :lol: hes just the snuggliest cheekiest little man ever!
I wouldnt swap any of my bunnys for the world x10 over

I know how you feel. It's so lovely to come home and see their little faces.:p:p:p

It's hard for me at the moment though, because my 3 are all away being bonded.
I miss them so much.The house isn't the same without Honey and the shed is so empty without the boys and all their stuff:(:(
I never dreamed for a moment I would be a bunny owner in my 40s:lol::lol:

I too wouldn't swap them for anthing in the world.

itll be all worth it when come back all loved up!! :love::love::love:
Ive bonded my baby Ava to my other 4 adult rabbits and they all mother her its so sweet :lol:

itll be all worth it when come back all loved up!! :love::love::love:
Ive bonded my baby Ava to my other 4 adult rabbits and they all mother her its so sweet :lol:

Awww, does she like them then?
How do they mother her?
Jez is petrified of Harley. They don't fight, but everytime Harley tries to go somewhere, Jez freaks out and rushes out of his way.

just make a general fuss of her all flocking around making sure shes ok :love: Phoebe is very protective of her :love:
Luckily theyve got on fine! :D

Back