• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pickle and Thumper are now called.....

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
Ella and Jim, well we are not 100% about Jim, but he looks like a Jim :lol:

Lou kindly did a bunnyrun today to get these 2 elderly bunnies to us from Kris's. Unfortunately we already had a Pickle so had to change their names. Pickle, now Jim has a terminal illness and both are 8 years old, but we are hoping that they both have plenty of happy times ahead of them :)

Ella
HPIM2362.jpg

Jim
HPIM2361.jpg

They are lovely!:love:

I will show these pics to my Ella in the morning. She loves to see pics of buns especially when they have the same name as her.:love:

They are lovely!:love:

I will show these pics to my Ella in the morning. She loves to see pics of buns especially when they have the same name as her.:love:

There was a lovely dog in the vets the other day called Ella, and I thought what a lovely name it was so have stolen it :lol:

Oh no i hate that dreaded abscess word :( Hope you don't mind me asking what treatment is he on Liz?

I haven't a clue, he doesn't appear to be on anything :? I will get him vet checked this week :) I am surprised at how well he appears to be considering

Back