• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes please!! u/d help!!

lottielouise

Wise Old Thumper
Charlie and little miss no name are being bonded tomorrow. Although it is getting to be old hat, having vibes on myside always helps :) going on personalities it should be an easy bond, she is very submissive, more so than Charlie, so fingers crossed :)

Last edited:
Not going to work just yet, She is still far too full of hormones, she just looks so sad out by herself :( Charlie was the perfect gentleman as always and only retaliated when she tried to go for his bits, as any bloke would do! :lol: Try again in another 2 weeks :D

just tried again, she is still going for his man bits :shock:

This is 2 weeks after her spay, surely hormones should be subsiding now.
I am getting the feeling this is going to be a tricky bond. I am tempted to bond her with Granite and leave Sophie and Charlie as a pair.

Bonding vibes for the next try. I had no experience and the help from RU was invaluable when I got Smudge & Tilly, they came from Elaine and she was totally overwhelmed at the time and had no neutral area to do the bonding for me. I was very fortunate that the stress of being caught (both were strays), being spayed and then coming to me seemed to make the bonding easier and all I had were a couple of small scuffles :D

does that mean he isnt neutered?
Maybe its best to get him neutered aswell.

bonding vibes your way x

I would think I have had a bit of experience with bonding )Ive done 8 pairs and a 4some, and that includes a m/m and a f/f pair, but never seen this before!!) Charlie has been neutered for over a year, and I have never had a problem bonding him, even with un neutered girls (she did go on to be neutered!)

Cherry Blossom was spayed just over two weeks ago, think I am pushing my look, but they both loos so lonely, even though Charlie is in a run with two other bunnies

Maybe you need to wait the full six weeks post-spay until Cherry Blossom's hormones have completely calmed down?

Good luck with it!

Back