• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New bunny! ^_^

Loosy

Warren Veteran
I picked up Pipkin's hopeful new girlfriend this morning. I really hope they bond ok because I love her already (despite the holes she has created in my favourite jumper >.> ) :love:
She was a stray and the rescue she was at gave her the name of Nala. I don't think it really suits her though so I think I may shift that into middle name position and come up with something else. My mum suggested Ruby which I quite like.. thoughts?

Aanyway, here be some pictures:
rabbit2009.jpg

rabbit2011.jpg

rabbit2003.jpg

(My mum caught me unawares in that last one)

I think Ruby it is then! I've been calling her that most of this evening and I think it's stuck now :)

Aww Ruby is gorgeous! I love agoutis, espcially when they moult hehe :lol: you never know what colour/shade is going to come out next!

Aww Ruby is gorgeous! I love agoutis, espcially when they moult hehe :lol: you never know what colour/shade is going to come out next!

Ooh, they change? Exciting :lol: She's just finishing up with a moult though so I probably won't get to witness it for a while!

Back