• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hay cakes/ cookies.

isla

Mama Doe
Brought some for mine today, they didn't seem very impressed with them. Has anyone else's buns taken to them?

On the upside, they were relly begging for food and happily ate some corriander, usually I struggle to make them eat it.

Brought some for mine today, they didn't seem very impressed with them. Has anyone else's buns taken to them?

On the upside, they were relly begging for food and happily ate some corriander, usually I struggle to make them eat it.

Yep, mine love them. Naturals go down better than the P@H ones though.

Mine love them, especially ripping them to pieces first. The PAH and naturals ones are exactly the same, only difference is the piece of paper under the plastic :)

I've just had a look in at them, and they are playing with the box their new grassy ball thing came in :roll:

They really don't like them hay cakes. Glad I only got I load of them!

Mine love them, especially ripping them to pieces first. The PAH and naturals ones are exactly the same, only difference is the piece of paper under the plastic :)

Really? I have always thought the naturals ones smelled better and looked a bit greener. Maybe they are just a bit fresher if you order online.

Bella wasn't that fussed at first by them but then I broke them up and reoffered and 20 minutes later they were gone. :lol:

But they make a massive mess :evil::evil::evil:

Bella wasn't that fussed at first by them but then I broke them up and reoffered and 20 minutes later they were gone. :lol:

But they make a massive mess :evil::evil::evil:

They aren't making any mess here! Just sitting in the corner waiting to be eaten :lol:

Blooming bunnies!

Mine werent fussed, they're usually mad for fancy types of hay but they just ignored these even after they were broken up.

It;s brilliant how they say "ideal for house rabbits" on them, yet they make MORE mess :shock:
Charlie adores them, he throws them about and plays with them while he eats them. It's so cute (until I have to clean my room to get rid of the mess) :love:

One of mine loves them, especially digging at them to tear them up before eating them. The other one doesn't touch them at all. It must be a matter of personal taste I guess.

Hmm, well Salt and Pepper shred theirs and leave a big pile of mess.
Daisy-Boo and Pippin eat every last scrap - then again they eat every last scrap of everything :love:

Back