• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I seriously cannot believe some people!

H Maughan

Mama Doe
I've just arrived back in Notts for uni with Dillan and the torts. We unpacked all my things and left Dillan's disassembled run in the back garden for when i got back with food shopping. Dillan lives indoors anyway but its good to get him outside and on the grass.
We came back later to find that someone had stolen one of the sides of his run! I mean what the hell is all that about? :shock: If your going to steal a rabbit run at least steal all of it and not one side! :roll:
So now poor Dillan can't go out on the grass until my dad makes a replicor of the bit missing....
Its just so weird and random.. I suspect it may be something to do with the inbreds that live next door... but i guess i'll never know...:(
Helen xx

That's ridiculous :s They were obviously doing it just to be a pain... I hate those sorts of people..

On another note, do you go to Notts uni? If so *high five*

Back