• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Update on rampant rabbit - and thanks!

mangobiscuit

Young Bun
Just wanted to say thank you for all the great advice and friendly welcome I've received on here today.

Domino now has a stuffed toy bunny as a "girlfriend". He says she's ok for the obvious but he still loves me much more......:lol::lol:

He's now quite exhausted from all the "play" with his new buddy and is napping.

He extends his thanks to you all........;)

If only men were so easily amused.........:shock::lol:

domino001.jpg

domino006.jpg

domino023.jpg

Aww, she's a pretty girlfriend, where did you find her? :love:

Rumour has it many men are that easy to please :oops::lol:

Just wanted to say thanks too... I have given Barney a soft toy dog to play with and he has left me alone for 2 hours now!! He has turned his affections onto the teddy instead :D well I say affections I really think he needs to work on his pulling technique 'cos I wouldn't be impressed if I was a lady bun and he tried to get his way with me by biting and scratching! :lol: Anyway fingers crossed this works until he has his op.

Ha ha my old bun Lopsie had a cuddly toy 'girlfriend' and he used to 'play' with it in front of our guests. For hours. Non stop. I'm sure he did it to embarrass me. :lol:

Back