• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Spoilt rotten...

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
I think the fact i now only have the shed to clean out as the buns are a trio, means i enjoy it more as i have almost double the time as i would before.

Today, i cleaned out the whole shed, stuck the vetbed with double sided tape to the second level as domino kept pushing the hay down so i gave up with having hay up there :roll:

Made them a forage box, filled it with dirt and buried treats and they spend an hour - all three of them digging and gobbling the treats :D

got my dad to saw a branch of the apple tree and put that in the run for them to chew.

Filled up a willow basket with "peppermint hay" and another with "english hay (from pamperedpiggies, its their fave! :) )

filled up the treat balls with their pellets, they have three and they were chasing one each it was so funny!

Gave them all a brush as the moulting was getting out on control.......

Gave them willow balls, seagrass balls, a seagrass mat, and got them new "chew things" that you clip to the mesh.

all in a days work huh? :lol::lol:

I know i am spoiling them because i miss PB so much, so im just going a bit crazy over my three at the moment because i love them so much :)

im sorry i cant post pics as my memory card broke :(

Wow!
What a lucky Trio of bunnies! :love:
Shame your memory card is broke :( Would of loved to see photos! :love:
They sound to be getting on very well now.

:wave:

I think the fact i now only have the shed to clean out as the buns are a trio, means i enjoy it more as i have almost double the time as i would before.

Today, i cleaned out the whole shed, stuck the vetbed with double sided tape to the second level as domino kept pushing the hay down so i gave up with having hay up there :roll:

Made them a forage box, filled it with dirt and buried treats and they spend an hour - all three of them digging and gobbling the treats :D

got my dad to saw a branch of the apple tree and put that in the run for them to chew.

Filled up a willow basket with "peppermint hay" and another with "english hay (from pamperedpiggies, its their fave! :) )

filled up the treat balls with their pellets, they have three and they were chasing one each it was so funny!

Gave them all a brush as the moulting was getting out on control.......

Gave them willow balls, seagrass balls, a seagrass mat, and got them new "chew things" that you clip to the mesh.

all in a days work huh? :lol::lol:

I know i am spoiling them because i miss PB so much, so im just going a bit crazy over my three at the moment because i love them so much :)

im sorry i cant post pics as my memory card broke :(

Lucky bunnies :)

i got some piccies, i took the micro sd card out my phone and put it in a SD card adapter, its how i get pics from my phone to the comp, i forgot it makes it a SD card :D will upload later!

Sarah can I come and live in your shed please....it sounds nice than my house! I would groom everybun's ears for them and not nip anyone :)

Back