• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hutch Cover Makers.

Jack-Bun

Warren Veteran
Does anyone know of any?

We tried c.a.b.j, but they quoted us a hell of a lot of money, so we considered just the front being covered, but when it rained yesterday, water could get in torugh the back so we need a full one.

Does anyone know of any?

x

Hmm I agree they are expensive - although I did buy a specially made hutch cover from them before.

Sorry - this stupid computer crashed so couldn't finish off what I wanted to say :oops:

Anyway - I remember doing a lot of research on hutch covers, and I'd reccommend to get something like this

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/CLEAR-PVC-TAR...in_3?hash=item1c07af9ed4&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

Much better quality and much cheaper.

The only downsize is that it will not fit perfectly on the hutch but its big enough to cover all of it and you will have to use a big clip or bungee cords or heavy object to put on top.

And its easier to remove it as you can fold it up, flick it over the hutch without a problem rather than having to unzip it etc

Hope this helps

:D

Last edited:
Mine has a big blue tarp over the back and clear plastic sheeting over the front. both from b&q and cost less than £10 a hutch. Would that not do as a temp, while you save/look for another one

Mine has a big blue tarp over the back and clear plastic sheeting over the front. both from b&q and cost less than £10 a hutch. Would that not do as a temp, while you save/look for another one

They have already got 2 huge Tarpoulin over the kennel, but it keeps coming off and is driving me mad :lol:
Thanks anyway :D

Back