• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Jaaaaaaaaaaane!!

Lib_n_bunny

Wise Old Thumper
Coo-ee :wave:

I have had a very stressful week, may I please request some Morse piccies, and some of Lady Lydia and those crazy ears?!

I know this isnt what you asked for but I know you love Rimmi too so.........

IMG00162-20090902-1434.jpg

Hitching a ride in my (OHs dressing gowns) pocket..... so cute!

Plius some you may have seen before:

IMG00147-20090831-1551.jpg

100_0977.jpg

100_0966.jpg

100_0952.jpg

100_0811-1.jpg

100_0800.jpg

100_0804.jpg

100_0794.jpg

Awww, there were quite a few there that I haven't seen before :love: my little man! I just know he and Jingles will get on like a house on fire! I especially like the spoon one, the dressing gown pocket one and the sleeping one :love::love::love:

:D

How is little Jingles??

I did contact Kris the other day to show her accommodation etc and she was pleased but havent heard back since :(

Dont really know how I go about 'adopting' :lol:

May just be easier if I drive up one day and pinch Jingles while you're at work.......

:D

How is little Jingles??

I did contact Kris the other day to show her accommodation etc and she was pleased but havent heard back since :(

Dont really know how I go about 'adopting' :lol:

May just be easier if I drive up one day and pinch Jingles while you're at work.......

Kris isn't getting online much at the mo :? We are taking Jingles back to Kris to get spayed, as it costs twice as much at my vet, and we are hoping to be able to take her back to Kris next weekend, but haven't heard from Kris since we suggested next weekend :?

Jingles is fine, growing by the second it seems!

Rimmi is sooo tiny, will he ever grow? :lol:

And is he wearing a bell collar in the second from last pic? :?

So sorry, pm's seem to be going amiss on my account :?

Next weekend is fine, i can then book her in for that week, and 10 days after her op, she will be all ready to go to her new home!! :love:

Oh Lydia! Your ears make my day every time!! I love that second one, looks like she's predicting the weather "Yes, strong south-westerly!" :lol: And the last one of Morse - "What on earth do you mean my dear?!" :lol::lol::lol:

I think it is, and I think he is wearing it so they knew where he was, and I think he doesn't wear it anymore, but I might be wrong.

Yeah, he wore it the first few days we let him lose.... we had only just rabbit-proofed and wanted to see if he could find anywhere else to squeeze into.

He doesnt have it any more, he has a beautiful harness he wears when we go to the park to dig up the flowers or cricket club to eat the grass.

It was a safty collar though, it came apart at the slightest hint of pressure (it was a kitten one)

Back