• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Me and Jack go to Olympia *pics*

cavysrock

Wise Old Thumper
well....maybe not :lol:
this was my second ever jumping lesson, and my parents turned up an hour late so they got like 3 decent pictures none of which are of me jumping, but there is an approaching picture.
I know I am in my jumping position too early but I was told to to get ready for it lol :) :
jumpy.jpg

cooling off:
phonepics004.jpg

Trotting about:
phonepics002.jpg

phonepics001.jpg

One of the jumps we jumped, lol it's not impressive :p
phonepics005.jpg

I am so fat :cry:

sometime soon my RI and the head stable girl is holding a one day event for me and three other riders about my age :D
Me and another girl are riding Jack and the other two girls are riding a different horse, we are going to do dressage, show jumping and cross country :D I am so excited lol.

Oww there fab! Jack is gorgous :love::love: I can't wait to start riding when uni starts again! Not ridden for about 4 months :oops: miss it loads :love::love:

:shock: how can you not ride for 4 months? Only going every 2 weeks drove me mad :lol: now I go weekly..and last week I had two lessons in one week lol..
I love Jack aswell, I wish he was mine lol, but luckily I spend every weekend with him and get to ride him in the competition :D

:shock: how can you not ride for 4 months? Only going every 2 weeks drove me mad :lol: now I go weekly..and last week I had two lessons in one week lol..
I love Jack aswell, I wish he was mine lol, but luckily I spend every weekend with him and get to ride him in the competition :D

Oooh make sure you take lots of pictures of this competition! I know the feeling I got up to a point where I was riding nearly everyday last year as its so addictive :D Love riding a variety of horses too :D What kinda horses do you prefer?

Anything that's big (tull, not chunky as such)..especially warmbloods, irish hunters although I do have a soft spot for Thoroughbreds and cobs lol, irish hunters are my fave though :love:
what kind of horses do you like? :D

I love anything really, but I think most of my favourite horses have been fairly cobby! :D I loaned a 15.2hh cob and adored him :love: he was the first horse I jumped 3ft on :D I might die of fear if I tried at 3ft fence now :oops:

well done for even attempting to jump!!I can just about sit on a horse,although my nephew,Steven, is good ,got some decent pics of him jumping quite high fences.He used to work and train at Kenneth Clawsons yard near Lutterworth.Now he works for Oliver Townend. :D

I'm at that stage where you can point me and the horse at any jump and I'll do it happily lol i'm sure i'll loose some confidence soon :p

wow your nephew is so lucky, i'd love to work for someone like Oliver Town end (or Zara Phillips I'm not picky :lol: )

Back