• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sleeping Lions

Snowberry

Wise Old Thumper
Snowdrop was having a game of sleeping lions on my knee earlier- she beat Strawberry by miles who ran off to chase my nephews remote control car after 3 seconds!

Please excuse the state of her bum, she is not neglected but suffers from bouts of diarohea so has some staining!

IMG00226-20090904-2032.jpg

IMG00229-20090904-2033.jpg

She looks proper comfy :love:

Mine have such bad looking feet, cos they sit in the litter tray which they both use through out the day when im at school :roll:

:lol: Awwwww..How sweet
Rory did have bright orange pee...it was the colour of tomato soup :oops:
his underside had it too, he loves sleeping in his tray :roll:
He's all clean now though :)

Aww what A cute and fluffy Bun
Mine Has Yellow Feet I got no clue why when we adopted him he hade yellow feet but i dont know if its right to give a rabbit a bath since they clean them self ? :lol::?

Aww what A cute and fluffy Bun
Mine Has Yellow Feet I got no clue why when we adopted him he hade yellow feet but i dont know if its right to give a rabbit a bath since they clean them self ? :lol::?

Bathing them will not get rid of yellow staining and is likely to stress your rabbit so I would avoid it where possible. The main cause of yellowing fur is bunnies not being litter trained or sitting in their litter tray. Try to encourage your rabbit to only go in a litter tray and then offer them a comfy box with hay in to tempt them to sit in there instead of their tray. It will grow out eventually and as long as they are clean and always dry it wont hurt them.

Back