• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

He did it, he finally did it!!!!

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
I am so happy I just had to share :D:D:D:D

Timmy has finally done his first proper happy flop :love::love:

He did it in normal Timmy style ( and yes I know he is suposed to be resting :roll:) He ran across the room, sprayed wee on Eddie's head and did the flop, he lay rollling on his back for a few seconds and then sat up to munch the nearest poo:D Not sure it was actually one of his, but Timmy is not a fussy boy :shock::lol:

Timmy is back up the vets next week for tests as we do have more concerns about his health unfortunately, but for now he is a happy bunny:love:

Awwww :love: So glad to hear that he is enjoying himself.

Although, I'm not sure Eddie feels the same way... :roll::lol:

Awwww :love: So glad to hear that he is enjoying himself.

Although, I'm not sure Eddie feels the same way... :roll::lol:

Eddie is a little disgruntled to say the least :? Although they get on pretty well when I am supervising I can't leave them alone together as Eddie takes exception to Timmy's rather amorous behaviour ;)

Thats good news (for Timmy - not Eddie!)
Glad to hear he is getting better, hope he continues to do well. x

Aaaaaw, that's brilliant. Photos?

He didn't stay still for long, it was a flop, roll stretch legs in the air, sit up and munch poo :lol::lol:

Timmy is now booked in for blood tests on Tuesday, please keep your fingers crossed that they come back clear, this old boy has been through enough :(

Back