• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Introducing me and my crew!

Jaysmonkey

Wise Old Thumper
Hey there, my name is Stef and I have four bunnys and two cats to introduce to you!

First of all we have Lola, my 3 year old mini-lop. Purchased from Pets at Home. I've never had a bunny anything like Lola before and I never expect to come across one. She lets me hold her like a baby and blow raspberries on her belly..to be honest she lets me do what ever i feel like doing. Of course I would never do anything bad, i wouldn't dream of it! I think she's also one of the most travelled rabbits i know, since i commute alot (university), and she goes whereever mummy goes (lives). So here's my gorgeous girl.
lola4.jpg

Next here's Max my 2 year old dwarf-lop. I adopted Max when he was 9months old. He came with 2 very large abcesses ,both had developed from massive gashes on his right side. It is not known how he got these gashes, but it was obvious that they were the result of cruelty. Max as can be expected found it hard to find trust in humans at first, fortunately he's gained confidence rapidly and now loves bum-rubs and attention :)!
SDC10401.jpg

Brian is my 4month old mini-lop. He has far too much confidence!! but loves nose rubs and bullying my two pussycats Pingu and Lara! Don't worry both cats are well behaved around my bunnys :). Brian is the noisiest rabbit I have ever encountered, in terms of cage rattling and general toy jiggling :p
SDC10389.jpg

Lenny is my 4month old mini-lop cross. Lenny was originally female :shock: as we were told by pets at home.. but of course he was male. So Norah became Lenny! We love him all the same! but we are unaware of what he is crossed with at the moment sadly but oh well!
SDC10413.jpg

Pingu(black and white) and Lara(black). Pingu was a stray and Lara we got from the RSPCA, both are 1year old.
SDC10450.jpg

Anywho, hi and thanks for reading :D

Last edited:
Back