• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Please can i have some peaceful passing vibes please? u/d shes gone :(

Phoebesmummy9

Warren Veteran
A few of you may of read my thread about my cousins poorly rabbit, After a few different antibiotics, and other various things - The vet has said, to get rid of bunnys abcess, she would loose half her face.
My cousin and the vet have decided its best Phoebe the bunny is helped to the bridge on monday
Please can I we have some peaceful passing vibes for this very gentle girl :(

Last edited:
bunny is being spoilt rotten over the weekend and im going to pop a bag of treats over tommoro for her :(
Such a shame for a lovley gentle girly bun - she'll be leaving behind her sister Flopsy :(

Hoping that everyone knows peace & has treasured memories of this last w/e together. Peaceful passing Phoebe, & comfort for those left behind.

Im so sorry :cry::cry::cry::cry:im thinking of your cousin at this terrible time.Sendinding massive healing vibes her way and a big hug

Thanks guys.. My cousin came over today to ask me what id do, which i said I would not hesitate in helping any of my babys to the bridge if they were in the same condition.
Phoebe is on metacam daily for pain control, but is very shockily still eating pooing and weeing and happily playing in the garden :(

A very brave and selfless decision.
I hope they all have a lovely weekend together, and that her passing is a peaceful one.

Phoebe went to the bridge tonight at 6pm :(
The vets who put her to sleep, gave a 2nd opinion and said that the infection had spread to the bone and if they left her it would probably make her face collapse in so it was better to let her go while she was still happy(ish)
Binky free gentle one xxxxx

i am so sorry for your loss, and thankful that you were able to provide such lovingkindness to the gentle bunny. binky free phoebe.

Back