• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Just had to rush Gus to the vets....He's home!

louise and Gus

Wise Old Thumper
found him sitting in a puddle of pee looking very unhappy, wouldn't eat and just seemed really unhappy and in pain, vet said he feels bloated and his temp is so low it hardly registered. They are doing xrays now to check for blockage...I didn't see my vet but he will be doing the treatment.

His eyes looked sunken and glazed..I am so worried for my poor boy, I have a really bad feeling. I have to call back at 6:30

Last edited:
On no! Poor little Gus. Sending lots of healing <<<vibes>>> and hope he feels much better very soon.

oh no! Poor Gus! I hope he will be okay and be home with his girlies soon!!

sending vibes for him!

Gus is your first priority right now and if he's feeling that poorly, he probably doesn't even realise they're not with him. Take the others in later if he's got to stay in overnight.

Oh god Lou :shock: :cry:

The Boblets both had acute bloat over the w/e, John-Boy was VERY ill but they have both made it. I really hope Gus will get better too and we are all sending millions of vibes for him

xx

Just spoke to the vet, they have done the xray, there is a lot of gas in his stomach, also food, they said they can't rule out and obstruction but can't see anything at the moment, so have given him painkillers and something to shift the gas, then they will do another xray later, he is in an incubator to keep him warm and is getting fluids...

I was in such a rush I didn't take Poppy and Sweetpea and now I feel awful that he's all alone and scared :(

im sure he is okay lou, peanut never had jelly because he went so often and he was always okay, i think if hes feeling poorly he wont notice that much, and im sure he will be home before you know it :)

xx

Back