• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dudley & Daisys birthday!

Boudicca

Warren Veteran
Dudley was 1 on Tuesday and Daisy is 1 today! They had a birthday breakfast before Dudley needed a big snooze! They are now nomming a Parsley Bell as they said they would prefer that to a birthday cake!

Birthday Breakfast
DDnomindinner.jpg

Dudleys big furry feetsies :love:
Dudleysbdayaged1.jpg

what a suprise, dudley laying down on top of a box :lol::lol::lol:

bless them! i have made them a bowl of yummies for their birthday for when they get here! it has mint, carrot tops,and dandelion leaves as well we some mixes aunty sally from pampered piggies, dried herbs and bits :D

happy birthday bunnies!

Beige: Happy birthday Dudders
Big: You too Daisy
Beige: Tell your mummy you want lots of treats as it's your bithdays and birthdays are special, especially for rabbits.
Big: Yes rabbit birthday celebrations last for a whole week it's a new rule
Beige: Yes it is, I made the rule.

:love::love::love:

Otto and Onslow say happy birthday :wave: and that they will get there present soon, but their mummy's silly printer has run out of ink and she is waiting for some more to come in the post :roll:

Last edited:
D&D: Fank you everyone! B&B we thought about having a big party like you's party but mummy says Daisy has trashed the house enough already and besides we couldn't better yr bash it was coool!

Dudley:We is only having a few little presents coz Daisy got vewy upset hearing about poor Otto and Onslow that she wanted to help them instead!

Daisy: Yes I got vewy upset! But we know they will be vewy happy with Hugos There :D I am very excited about our bowl of tummy treats at Sarah-Janes tho!!!

Dudley: Daisy is always very excited when there's food involved! You should see how much she nommed the Parsley Bell!!!

when D&D arrived at us for their holiday this evening Daisy had a nice big willow ring with a pink bow on it waiting for her! :lol::lol:

she has repayed me by pooing EVERYWHERE! she does it this everytime, the first day she does insane poos everywhere and by tomorrow she will be normal again :lol::lol:

Oh no not again :oops: Daisy we talked about this and Sarah-Jane had made you a lovely bowl of birthday non noms and a lovely little card on the willow ring!! She truely has no shame I do apologise :oops:

oh yeh..about the bowl of nom noms..

well..they ate it, and i was watching them thinking "how sweet" and Daisy picked up the bowl and it ended up on dudleys head :oops: and its such a deep bowl he just looked so funny, he didnt even move it was like "okay whatever i dont care" i wish id had a camera! bless him!

they are both eating that hay that was in the willow basket, they really like it!:lol::lol:

Back