• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

First Date

well first date didn't go too bad. theo was looking to do a bit of humping and ted was having none of it, they didn't once show agression although everytime theo wanted groomed ted just thumped and ran away from him. going to try them again today only for longer. need to see some grooming :lol:

well first date didn't go too bad. theo was looking to do a bit of humping and ted was having none of it, they didn't once show aggression although everytime theo wanted groomed ted just thumped and ran away from him. going to try them again today only for longer. need to see some grooming :lol:

Awww, I hope it goes better today! Although, I think my rabbits are very cute when they thump. It's like my mom putting her hands on her hips. :lol:

Sounds like things wetnt well, when you start tonight can you continue the bonding rather than splitting them up again? It is less stressful for rabbits if you can bond in one go. If you dont have the spare time leave it until when you have a few days free so that you can concentrate on getting them bonded in one go.

Thanks guys. the unfortunate thing is i've to go out this afternoon and maybe won't be back till 8ish. they can still see and be with each other in the shed only through mesh. i'll be home all day tomorrow and was hoping of maybe putting them back into together when get home tonight and just keep getting up and checking on them, then they'll have a day with each other. there's a little grooming going on but teds still keeping her distance.

Back