• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

eric's first taste.....

poppymoon

Wise Old Thumper
my pampered piggies order has just arrived and after eric's excitement over a new cardboard box waned enough for me to open it, he has had his first taste of burns green oat hay - he's gone mad:shock: not sure whether its the hay he loves or one of the grassy logs i've stuffed some of the hay into.

he's run so quickly round and round the room like a dog with the whole thing in his mouth looking for a hiding place to munch:lol:

Daisy: Eric, green oat hay isn't very nice really, why don't you send it over to me for safe disposal ... nom nom nom

DaisyAgain008.jpg

Daisy: Eric, green oat hay isn't very nice really, why don't you send it over to me for safe disposal ... nom nom nom

DaisyAgain008.jpg

eric: i'll get back to you daisy. i'm just about to flop under the table for the afternoon as i have rather a full tum. no idea why:oops:

Back