PDA

View Full Version : 'Rabbit Residence' New cage

dayle_x
03-09-2009, 10:36 PM
Seems there is a new bunny cage out on the market, seen it in a few petshops and now on ebay too.
It has a metal floor for the buns to stand on, can't imagine the sore feeties :(

lilbun
03-09-2009, 10:43 PM
It is not unlike a medium sized puppy crate, with the same disadvantage of a too-shallow tray.
For the same sort of price you could get a 48 inch puppy crate with a plastic tray on ebay xx

DemiS
04-09-2009, 04:52 PM
Seems there is a new bunny cage out on the market, seen it in a few petshops and now on ebay too.
It has a metal floor for the buns to stand on, can't imagine the sore feeties :(

It's pretty much the same as the american cages, but bigger. Might be ok for long haired breeds.

Snowberry
04-09-2009, 04:53 PM

Do you mean a solid metal floor or a wire floor?

My dog crate has a metal floor but I just covered it with sticky lino tiles so it was a bit softer for them.

DemiS
04-09-2009, 04:55 PM
Do you mean a solid metal floor or a wire floor?

My dog crate has a metal floor but I just covered it with sticky lino tiles so it was a bit softer for them.

it's a wire floor

lilbun
04-09-2009, 05:03 PM
it's a wire floor

So it is- poor buns. In that case a puppy crate is a much better option xx