• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Look what Im getting!!!U/D Finish with pics pg 3

lottielouise

Wise Old Thumper
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/TANALISED-DOG...Dogs?hash=item4cead25d35&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

gardenrun001.jpg

gardenrun007.jpg

Can you guess what it is yet??

I have to say all credit to Gilles the bloke doing this, it was absolutely horrendous today, and he has actually cleared this, from this

garden003.jpg

garden005.jpg

He has also done a little one up on the top of the garden too
gardenrun006.jpg

it is only 6ftx6ft, but big enough for a cat run or shed, still not decided.

More pics to come in the following weeks.

I also have to add that I found a fantastic site called myhammer, you list your job and people give you offers of how much they can do it for, you can also cap the price at what you think is a reasonable price. This is where I found Gilles, after being constantly let down or over priced. It is refreshing to find a bloke who does what he say for the price I want!

Last edited:
Im getting excited now, it is all coming together. I ordered the run last night.

Its 14ftx6ft, it has shed inside which is 6ftx4ft. I have asked that a window be put in the shed, as it will make cleaning easier and give them a bit of light on rainy/cold days. I have asked for a door from the shed into the run rather than at the end of the run, as I couldn't use it at the end. They are putting minimum kick boards at the bottom, so the bunnies can see out onto the garden.

The are also delivering it and erecting it for a grand total of £575, which I think is rather reasonable, as he is only charging me for the window, not the other changes. Getting deliversed some time after the 21st Septemeber

So this with the two bases, is costing £925, It looks horrible like that! it is almost £1000 on bunnies!!! It looks especially horrid when I now need a new carpet cos the cats keep clawing it (it was only cheap, and its a mess anyway!)

Last edited:
MMMEEEEEPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Got a phonecall thismorning, he is making it today and it will either be delivered tomorrow evening or Saturday morning.

Meeeepppppp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

WOW that looks brilliant what very lucky bunnies!!! :love: :love:.

Its hard to tell in the picture what wire it is? Its not chicken wire is it?

Wow that's amazing!!

May i ask where you got it/had it made. I had someone ready to buid mine and now i can't for the life of me get in contact with him :censored: so really need to find someone.

Back